Thursday, November 11, 2010

Down The Rabbit Hole...

Welcome, enter freely and of your own will and leave some of the happiness you bring.  A little concerning myself.  I am a writer and pastoral intern living in Virginia.  Writing is one of my great passions, I write poetry, film criticism and things to that effect.  This blog shall concern itself with politics and social criticism and occasionally, the minor going ons of the entertainment world, film, the game on Sunday, things of that nature.  Above all this medium will always concern itself with and strive to speak often concerning theological matters, what is God doing in my life, in your life, in the World today?  So take this Journey with me, I hope you will, it'll be fun, I'll get to know you, you'll get to know me and above all, I pray we'll both get to know God in a more personal way.  So that's the intro I suppose, I really never was too good at introducing myself.  God bless you, 'till we meet again.

Captain America

1 comment:

  1. God bless you on your adventure! Enjoy this extra outlet for your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete